It’s that festive | holiday season. People are gearing up to spending on gifts. Let’s get those people finding your business this festive season. I share 10 ways to get traffic to your handmade business this holiday season. Which are shared over the 2 videos.
It can get a bit crazy around these times if you are not prepared. Or if you just don’t know where in your business you can effect change to help you stand out, and increase your traffic. These ways shared below will help you move forward and give guidance to help you take action. Plus be helpful to inspire some new ideas you would not have thought of.
To begin to get traffic this festive season, we 1st look at:
If you don’t see the video below click this link: https://youtu.be/aW1PE3maUOg
- Graphics and how it can evoke reminders & action
- Product images & don’t be afraid to show your work to the fullest
- Gift ideas are very varied think creatively
- Keywords to help you stand out & be seen
- Content can be created today & become evergreen
In the second video about getting traffic to your online shop we look at:
If you don’t see the video below click this link: https://youtu.be/QJ5nZqhFVXs
- Pinterest is an awesome place for businesses like yours
- Content and getting it seen
- Checking the little things
- Making it super easy for your buyers to get what they want
- Email, email & email that’s all I have to say
With many ways to get traffic this festive season, it helps to get started early. Planning is key to helping you touch all bases and to be ready to create and serve your audience.
Below share which ones you are going to include in your holiday marketing, we would love to hear?
Pin for reading later