Before Link Trees, we only had that one link.
Now link trees allow us to open that 1 link to other link options for our interested public.
Now just because we now have access to many more links we still have to be thinking in terms of “helping” the user & not “confusing”.
Many people are using link trees and if you take a look at them, it can be easy to just copy what links they are using.
What you have to think about is your audience, your product or service & what call to action do you want your audience to take action on.
This can be trial and error. Seeing what links works best with your audience.
In the video, I share what is a link tree because this may be all new to you.
I also share the 6 links your Link Tree should have.
However, you can add more depending on your audience’s needs and your content & products | services. The video goes into more depth on each one below
- Special offers, what’s new or what’s just in. This link will be updated on a regular basis
- Share your bestsellers via a link directly to them
- Links to your different categories of products you sell. Look at it as a menu list
- To your opt-in page for your email list
- Have a link to your blog.
- A link to your website, especially if you sell your products on a 3rd party marketplace