Before Link Trees, we only had that one link.
Now link trees allow us to open that 1 link to other link options for our interested public.
If you don’t see the video below click this link: https://youtu.be/IvhAxPo18KA
Now just because we now have access to many more links we still have to be thinking in terms of “helping” the user & not “confusing”.
Many people are using link trees and if you take a look at them, it can be easy to just copy what links they are using.
What you have to think about is your audience, your product or service & what call to action do you want your audience to take action on.
This can be trial and error. See what links works best with your audience.
In the video, I share what is a link tree because this may be all new to you.
I also share the 6 links your Link Tree should have.
However, you can add more depending on your audience’s needs and your content & products | services. The video goes into more depth on each one below
- Special offers, what’s new or what’s just in. This link will be updated on a regular basis
- Share your bestsellers via a link directly to them
- Links to your different categories of products you sell. Look at it as a menu list
- To your opt-in page for your email list
- Have a link to your blog.
- A link to your website, especially if you sell your products on a 3rd party marketplace
If you have a link tree, what links do you share on yours, tell us in the comments below?
Pin this image to have a read later