I use a variety of tools and resources with all my projects and thought why don’t I share what I use and what works for me. Some of the links below are affiliate links meaning if you use them to purchase the item I will get a commission. This does not increase the price you will pay what so ever.
- WordPress – Wordpress is my blogging platform
- WP-DB-Backup – On-demand backup of your WordPress database.
- WordPress SEO by Yoast – Improve your WordPress SEO: Write better content and have a fully optimized WordPress site
- Digg Digg – Your all in one share buttons plugin. Add a floating bar with share buttons to your blog
- Google XML Sitemaps – This plugin will generate a special XML sitemap which will help search engines to better index your blog.
Blog Post Creation
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home 12.0 (PC) – Dragon 12 Home lets you say words and watch them appear on your computer screen.
- TechSmith Camtasia Studio 7 – Record screencast videos – like tutorials, presentations, and demos
- Filezilla – FTP software to upload my files to all my projects online.
Email Marketing , Autoresponders
- Mailchimp – A free & paid email marketing and autoresponder service.
Site Data Collecting
- Google Analytics – Monitor and track the users of your website.
- Google Webmasters Tools – Monitor and track the users of your website. Also see any site issues.
- Statcounter – Monitor and track the users of your website.
- Google Keyword Planner – Find your important Keywords
- Wordtracker Lab – Find out what questions people are typing into search engines.
- Hootsuite – Stay connected on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram. Pre-schedule your shares also
Product Distribution & Shopping Carts
- Paypal – Paypal is just ok for selling your own products
- Gumroad.com – Sell your products and more also uses paypal
Images and Photos
- Canstockphoto.com – Where I buy images for my sites
- Pixabay.com – They offer a great range of free stock images
- Google Adsense – Displaying advertising for Google to receive a commission if ads are clicked or viewed.
- Google Adwords – Place ads so they show up along side google search results
- Build a Better Blog – Helping to build and better blog in 31 days.
- Crush It! – Crush It!: Why Now is the Time to Cash in on Your Passion.